I was lucky enough to go to the Second Mirage Fashion Show, showcasing Britneyj's newest pieces - The Grand Collection. I don't go to many fashion shows, just because I am really shy and don't do well in giant groups of people, but! I was so excited about this one, so I willed myself to go. And, I'm glad I did, because it was very fun, and I got to see tons of amazing jewelry. I took a few pictures of the show, which you can see here on my Flickr stream.

Second Mirage - The  Grand Collection

I pictured a few of my favorites here, and they are so beautiful! I did have a difficult time choosing which ones I wanted to picture for my blog entry on it, but I think I picked a few good ones. I don't think I need to say too much, because the jewelry pretty much speaks for itself. But - I am wondering: since most of these come only with silver chains/links, I wonder if gold versions will be coming soon as well?

What: Divine in black diamond - $600L, Fierce in citrine - $225L, Glittering in sapphire - $800L, Luxuriant in sapphire - $500L.
Where: Second Mirage, Second Mirage (71, 15, 23)
What Else: Hair by ETD, gown by Last Call. See the new In-World Locations page for SLURLs!

3 comments so far

Add Your Comment
  1. gravatar

    They're beautiful. She does lovely work :)

  2. gravatar

    Thank you so much for the gorgeous photo work. I'm so glad you could make the show!!

  3. Arianna: Indeed, I love everything she sets out in her shop! ^^

    Britneyj: It was a great show, and totally fun! It took everything I had not to post these pictures until after Sunday though. I'm so impatient with sharing pretty things!