Time for my Another Fundraiser post! I got to the place a few hours early, hoping to sneak past the organizers to buy some skin-goodness. While I didn't get past them without being noticed, they still allowed me to skin shop. Yay!

another-fundraiser

I stood in the middle of the room, just completely in awe at the things people have done with Eloh Eliot's skins. Its amazing because everyone added their own special touches to make it unique to them. It just amazed me. I bought a few skins, and I love each one of them. I was utterly in shock when I saw Caliah Lyon's contribution to the fundraiser though, omg (pictured bottom left). Caliah, please start making skins... Please? ^^

I made a few contributions to the fundraiser as well, but mine looks like kindergarten macaroni art among a room full of Da Vinci paintings. Anyway, the skins will be up for 10 days, and each skin is only $50L! All proceeds will go to UNICEF.

SLURL: Another Fundraiser, Masterpiece Island (219, 190, 43)
What Else: Hair by Truth, necklace by Second Mirage, dress by LeeZu Baxter. See the new In-World Locations page for SLURLs!

2 comments so far

Add Your Comment
  1. gravatar

    oooooooo those skins are lovely :) I can't wait to try mine out with different costume variations :)

  2. Yes, these are going to be so much fun to play with outfits and such! *starts rummaging through inventory folders*

    ^_^