I tp'ed into Orchid Dreams the other night looking for an animated fan for a new kimono I bought. The owner was there, helping customers in her shop. I chatted with her for a little while, and omg, she is the sweetest and most adorable girl ever ^^ She spoke to her customers in very easy to understand polite Japanese (and also speaks English extremely well), which was very cute, and even had a bowing animation she used often.

Orchid Dreams - Kirei

But! I'm going to blog about her latest release - Kirei. From my Japanese class, I believe that means "clean" or even "pretty". What I love about this outfit is that it seems to blend traditional Japanese-wear with a more modern look. Orchid Dreams is known to me for its beautiful kimonos, and Japanese accessories. So, the face that she is branching out to everyday clothing is such great news for me. ^^ These have sculpted prim attachments, for the poofy sleeves on the shirt, the legs on the pants, as well as the little wrinkly things for the bottoms. OMG, cute. Oh, and the set also comes with a lighter version of the top, that I didn't picture. And at only $136L, its a total steal! ^^

What: Kirei - $136L
Where: Orchid Dreams, Asagao (53, 37, 22)
What Else: Hair by ETD, necklace by Miam Miam. See the In-World Locations page for SLURLs!

2 comments so far

Add Your Comment
  1. gravatar

    I LOVE Orchid Dreams. She has a great mix of traditional and modern :)

  2. Oh, definitely. Orchid Dreams is total love. ^^