miniskirts

I went wandering around Setagayaku the other day, and came across a little shop selling the cutest (and smallest!) skirts I have ever seen. I picked one up in pink tartan, as well as grey. They are so adorable, I want to wear them all the time. But, considering its raining non-stop where I live IRL, the thought of seeing my avatar in something so tiny is a bit weird to me. But these will be perfect in a few months, when spring comes around. ^^

I do have a bit of a problem with the glitch pants though. I have a really gross black line that lines them. Not really sure how to fix it, but it will not go away. I could make it look less black, but it never goes away. *sigh* So, if you see me around the grid wearing these... don't laugh at me too much, I do know how geeky I look. :P

What: 008C White/Red Tartan Miniskirt - $30L, 008E Gray Tartan Miniskirt - $30L
Where: 21 +Plastic Ocean+, SetagayaKu (116, 211, 22)
What Else: Top by Last Call, neko tail by Atomic Kitty. See the new In-World Locations page for SLURLs!

No Comment.

Add Your Comment