sale-etd-01

ZOMG. Sale at ETD. ETD makes some of my most favorite hairstyles, and I just love each piece of hair that comes out of that place. So, when I heard that there was a sale going on, I began trying to teleport right when the sim opened back up. Of course, the sim was already full, so I was forced to go to the neighboring sim and bump into the border until it let me in.

sale-etd-02

For this entry, I pictured my favorite 4 from the tons that I bought. O_o All the hair I bought was purchased in the Ebony color pack, which was priced at only $25L! OMG. Some of the bigger packs range in price from $50L to $350, depending on the size of the pack. The lag there is HORRIBLE, and the sim has been full ever since the sale started. So, if you are lucky enough to get it, and patient enough to swim through the lag - its very worth it. The sale ends on January 26th, so there is still time. Happy shopping ^^

SLURL: ETD, ETD Isle (194, 192, 31)

No Comment.

Add Your Comment