Yeah, these are not new anymore, and has been blogged several times before... but I'm doing something different! I'm only blogging the sweater! XD

mgfashion-huntingsweaters

So, anyway. I've been hearing a lot about MG Fashion lately on the blogs, so I decided to check them out. I liked the Hunting Season Sweaters, so I bought one in charcoal. I do like it, but I am not too sure about how I feel about the poofy sleeves. I really love the shading and the sculptie cowl though. The neck prim needed a lot of editing to fit my shape, but I think it was worth it. It looks very cute. ^^

What: Hunting Season Sweater in Charcoal- $150L
Where: MG Fashion, Bali Loa (44, 72, 29)

What Else: Hair by ETD, Neko Ears by SkinPop, Neko Tail by Atomic Kitty, Jeans by Moderno

2 comments so far

Add Your Comment
  1. gravatar

    Cutie!
    I am fortunate to have a shape very similar to Maria's. I usually only have to lower to prim necks because she is taller than me.

  2. Aww, so lucky ^^

    Someone should come up with a script that adjusts and resizes attachments automatically when worn. :P