I suppose it is time for me to write out my review policy. In short: Yes, I will accept review copies, but I will blog the items I like. I shop for things that I like, so its only natural to blog what I like.

Also note: I am not a review blogger anymore! If I am sent something, I will wear it in a post, and you will get credits at the bottom of the post.

Stuffs I should mention:

  1. I'll accept objects as well as folders, even though folders are definitely easier to manage.
  2. If possible, please include a landmark to your shop, I would love to see your store. ^^
  3. Please don't be offended if I don't get to it right away - my inventory is a bottomless pit lately, and it usually takes me a few weeks to find anything again.
And.. yeah, I think that's pretty much it. Right now, my policy is really loose, but I don't like to have really tight restrictions. I enjoy finding out about new shops I've never heard of, and blogging about nice clothes, so that's really all that matters to me.

So, feel ready to send me a review copy? Go on and drop me a copy in-world, I really don't bite.

Comments are closed.