Today is my rezzday, and I treated myself to a shopping spree at Heart Cupcakes. They have the most adorable stuff, I just never had the time to look through all the stuff and make a decision on which ones I want. So, with it being my rezzday, I allowed myself to stand there and buy what I wanted without making the decision :D

heartcupcakes-01

I love this dress, its so cute :D Though, I think my only complaint with the items from Heart Cupcakes is that most attach to the pec attachment points, and I don't like how my butt and hips show through them in my AO. But, this is definitely my problem, and has nothing to do with the store.

heartcupcakes-02

But, how can you not love the cuteness that comes from there? I love the detail in each dress. Even the discounted items in the basement have an incredible quality to them.

heartcupcakes-04

Some of these don't attach to the pec points, which is awesome to me - I love being able to wear them out and around shopping - the pec dresses are great for pictures for me. :D

heartcupcakes-03

As much as I love all my purchases from there, my favorite is probably this one. Its beautiful, flowy, summery, has a pelvis attachment point, and totally cute :D

If you haven't been there yet, you should definitely check them out. And don't forget about the items in the basement, where you can get great deals :D

SLURL: Heart Cupcakes, PopFuzz (126, 213, 34)

3 comments so far

Add Your Comment
  1. gravatar

    ^-^ Happy Rezzday Sai!

    Those dresses are adorable!

  2. gravatar

    Happy Rezz Day :) !!
    You look cute (as always *winks*)

  3. Thanks, Sakuradown and Flutter :D :D