Ok, this is one of the *DO NOT MISS* sales! Seriously, if you miss the sale on these shoes, I will find you and give you a good kick. Okay, so not really. But this is a great deal, and you should definitely check it out.

A cute little Japanese store called G Field recently moved its main store, and guess what? They have adorable new shoes out, for 50% off! Normally these shoes are $150L, but for this weekend only, you can grab them for only $75L each! *dies from happiness overload*

G Field - Wood Wedge Sandal

They are really cute sculpted wedges, and I loved them as soon as I tp'ed into the store and seen the owner wearing them. I didn't even pick up the demos, I just went straight to the goods :D I grabbed them in Black, brown and white, and I plan on going back to get the red pair later day. $75L is just too good of a deal to pass up.

The ad says these are recommended for size 6-10 feet, but they do look reasonably okay with size 0. However, for this post, I did raise my foot size to 6, to get the full effect of them. :D

What: Wood Wedge Sandals in black, brown and white - $75L for this weekend only. $150L normally.
Where: G Field, MM21 (112, 83, 26)

3 comments so far

Add Your Comment
  1. gravatar

    I totally was looking at these yesterday. I'm glad I waited to buy them. Thanks for the heads up. :D

  2. gravatar

    Wow.. Nice design!! I like to wear wedge sandals more than high heel, because these are more comfortable and easy to wear.

  3. gravatar

    I've come to realize, as I've been reading through your blog, that I'm going to be completely broke. I cannot get enough shoes. I keep thinking I have plenty... Then someone walks by with some gorgeous heels... Or boots... And off I go shopping again!

    Those wedge sandals are just darling!