Ok, I apologize in advance for my squee post that will happen here. I am totally in love with the jewelry that comes from Yabusaka, and I can't seem to get enough. I had seen this awesome post with pictures, but stoopid RL got in my way and I never made it to the shop to pick up a set for myself O.o . So, I was bouncing off the walls when Yabusaka Loon, the creator behind Yabusaka, dropped a set on me.

Yabusaka - 07 Set

This is an awesome set, I'm shocked that more people don't blog things from this place. This is almost entirely made of sculpted prims, and the sculpties are perfect, creative, and omg - totally squee worthy. XD Another thing that really makes this set look so great is the textures. Textures on jewelry are difficult to master (as I've learned by fighting with some jewelry I've been tinkering with), but I think Yabusaka Loon has gotten them down perfectly.

Yabusaka - 07 Set Closeup

Though, to truly see how great this piece is, you'd have to zoom in closer to it. It's beautiful and the more I look at it, the more tiny details I find. This set comes with earrings, a necklace, and bracelets for both arms. And! You can change the color of the pearls by clicking on them! They can change to 4 different textures - so they can go with anything you wish to wear ^^

So, if you haven't been to Yabusaka yet, omg, you *must* go! XD When I went to the shop to collect a SLURL for this post, I happened to run into the two creators behind Yabusaka and Kyccie's, which I have blogged before. And, I kid you not, these two are some of the sweetest people I've met in SL. While there, they showed me a new Collaboration set they have done together - so look for my post on that shortly! ^^

What: 07 Set, $500L
Where: Yabusaka, Honmoku (122, 200, 23)
What Else: Dress by Icing, hair by Truth (omg, my new most favoritest hair - Berri 2!!), poses by Imperial Elegance. See the In-World Locations page for SLURLs.

No Comment.

Add Your Comment