I took a break from playing with tiny prims today (omg, my eyes are screaming at me!) to take pictures of these amazing skins from Dutch Touch. I looooved the Amy line, but the tone was too light for me. I can't even begin to count how many times I tried on the demo, thinking I could deal with how light it was. But - I just couldn't, so I never bought it. So! When I read about the new darker toned skins of the Amy line, OMG, I was in total squeeing fangirl mode. So, squeeing will continue in this post, my apologies. :P

dutch-touch-face

What I love most about these skins, and all of Iki's skins, for that matter, is the shading. Its very dark, and gives an amazing hand-drawn look. I am also quite fond of the lips - they look very soft and glossy.

dutch-touch-body

The body is just as good. I really love the new tones for the Amy skins, although I think the Tan is my most favorite. If you haven't tried on the demos for these, omg, you really should!

I tried joining the Iki's Dutch Touch group, but it seems to be closed now? When I sent a notecard requesting to be added to the person listed in the Group Charter, I never heard back, nor recieved an invite. -_- Ah well. I tried.

What: Skin 5 Tanned Lola and Skin 7 Almond Smokey Smooth - $950L Each
Where: Dutch Touch, Willow Beach (30, 216, 32)
What Else: Hair by ETD, Bikini by Winter Moon. See the In-World Locations page for SLURLs.

2 comments so far

Add Your Comment
  1. gravatar

    Wow what a lovely review TY so much, i am so sorry about the group invite, i am sure Lana Valeeva hasnt received your msg or NC ( cause of the issues SL is having atm), but i ll promise you i ll send you an invite as sson as i am inworld. I have decided this last week to take off open enrollment because the group was used for spam a lot, and lots of members complained about it. Hopefully this will keep the spam away.But i am sorry that it has to be in this way. ^^ Maybe i have to activate subscribe-o-matic or something to resolve this ^^

  2. Seems many of the groups are going the invite only route. Spam is totally annoying, so if it works, thats great ^^

    Aw~ SL ate my notecard! I was totally worried that she had me muted or something. I was like: omg, what did I do?! O.o SL is wonky 99.9% of the time, so she probably just didn't get it ^^

    Thanks in advance for the invite ^^