There are few things that make me go: "OMFG, I *must* have that!" when I see them on the feed. This beautiful jewelry set was one of them. As soon as I saw it, I wanted it sooo bad.

kyccie's-02

I bought it and tried it on when I got home, and I really love it. It is made up of several sculpted pieces (man, I wish I could make sculpties like these TT_TT), and they look very amazing. It comes with 4 gem colors, which you can flip through by touching it. I pictured 3 of them, the fourth is a light green-ish color.

kyccie's

I couldn't decide is I wanted silver or gold, so I bought both. There is only one thing that I dislike about it: the necklace is shaped weird, and doesn't fall naturally on the body like many other jewelry pieces do. But, that is perfectly okay, because its pretty-ness makes up for it ^^

What: Kyccie's and Yabusaka Collaborated Accessories 01 in Silver and Gold - $560L Each
Where: Kyccie's, Honmoku (40, 137, 22)
What Else: Hair by Naughty Designs, dress by Evie's Closet. See the In-World Locations page for SLURLs.

No Comment.

Add Your Comment