After receiving a notice from FashCon about a $1L item from The Crystal Queendom, I went to check it out. I grabbed the $1L item and looked around a bit. I was amazed at some of the items here, and decided to purchase a couple things.

The Crystal Queendom - Shazen

This was the dress for $1L. Its only for a limited time though, so you'd better get it in the next few days. I think this is a great gown, and comes with a surprising number of options. You can wear a short skirt version, a long skirt, or you can combine the two to create another look, as I did in the pictures. I think the textures on this gown is just amazingly fantastic. ^^

The Crystal Queendom - Gentle Rain

This is Gentle Rain, and is available for a $100L for only a few more days as well. I loved the Asian feel to this, so I grabbed it. When I brought it home and tried it on, I did notice this had so major seam issues. Apparently, this is one of their older designs, so I can hope the seam issues are only a early design flaw. I mean, who DOESN'T have seam issues when they start designing? :P Though, I have to admit - when it goes back to original price at $600L.... that may be a bit too much to ask for something with such obvious seamage. But thats just my opinion.

The Crystal Queendom - Shawoman Glamour

I talked myself into buying this amazing gown called Shawoman Glamour. From the pictures, I didn't realize the dress was so.... poofy. But, its still pretty. I doubt I will wear this out and about, but I liked taking pictures of it! The most amusing part of this dress, however - was the shoulder cape attachment. It's cute, fancy, and totally flexi. ^^ This gown came with several options, including 2 types of gloves, as well as three different gown options. There are tons more mix/match options you can come up with, but with how giant the dress was, I didn't have any more room to show you them all. O.o

What: Shazen - $1L For a limited time, Gentle Rain - $100L For a limited time, Shawoman Glamour - $1000L
Where: The Crystal Queendom , Vigdorova (45, 51, 320)
What Else: Hair by Truth. Poses by Imperial Elegance. See the In-World Locations page for SLURLs.

Side Note: I am considering creating a blog with an alt account, specifically focused mainly on MALE freebies. There are awesome freebie blogs for females, but none that really only focuses on males. I am wondering if anyone would be interested in this idea?

No Comment.

Add Your Comment