Ok, sorry guys, I'm going to do yet another review of Tuli's upcoming S5 skins. You can all hate me now. I'm just so darn excited about them! ^^ I've been stalking Tuli's blog for weeks, waiting for new information on them. Zomg, I was just bouncing off the walls when she gave a release date, February 7th.

tuli-body

So, I slightly modified a shape I made for a Chai skin, and - its not perfect, but it definitely looks tons better with this skin than my normal shape. Sorry for all the pictures, I was having a little too much fun and got a little carried away -.-;; I love the body, it is very well highlighted and shaded... and the various moles spread about the body gives it the Tuli personality that I have seen common on her skins.

tuli-face

I have to admit that I love this face better than any other versions. The eyebrows look so much better to me, and omg, I ADORE the lips. S4's seemed a bit ... chapped to me, these look amazing. The makeups - omg, I love them all. However, I do have a suggestion for a future makeup! Really dark smoky eyes with slightly pink-ish lips. Every time I put these on, I'm just squealing with insane amounts of fangirl glee ^^

What: Tuli S5 Skins
Where: To be Released on Feb, 7th, 2008 at Tuli, Le Zoo (61, 166, 21)
What Else: Hair by Truth, Bikini by Mischief. See the In-World Locations page for SLURLs!

Don't forget to grab the S3 and S4 skins while you can! They will be retired once S5 comes out!

1 comment so far

Add Your Comment
  1. gravatar

    I'm so jealous! I can't wait to get a demo on.