A while ago, I had ventured to RaC and seen the prices on their skins. At the time, I thought it was insane to charge $4000L for a set of skins. I picked up some demos and tried them on at home. I noticed some issues with them, but it was instant love for me. The faces on these are so beautiful, I knew I wanted to buy the whole store. I let the demos sit in my inventory for a few days, hoping I would lose interest - but I didn't. They were on my mind all the time. So, I finally went out and bought Tasha. A day after wearing it around the grid, I decided to go and purchase another that I had kept going back to. Alexis.

rac-faces

Top is Tasha, and on the bottom is Alexis. The faces on these are very cute, and for the price of $4000L, you get all 6 skins that have different lip colors. If you think about it, thats really not that bad of a deal, but when I only like 2 of the skins in the package - it makes me want to cry. But hey, look at the face on these! So adorable~ One look at the face really sold it for me - I knew I had to have these. So, it was worth it.

rac-body

The body has some seam issues, as I've noticed around the upper to lower body. Seam issues don't really bother me that much, so I am willing to overlook that. I love the shading/highlights, and it gives me the boost of cleavage that is a necessity for any skin I purchase. Another selling point of this skin was the legs. OMG, these have the cutest legs I've ever seen on a SL skin. I'd love to wear more skirts to show these legs off... but its winter IRL, and the thought of seeing anything in a skirt makes me want to groan. O.o

What: Tasha Smoky - $4000L, Alexis - $4000L
Where: RaC, RaC City (180, 125, 27)

No Comment.

Add Your Comment