OMG. Siyu Suen, you are awesome. Please don't stop making these awesome coats! When I read the blog entry about these coats, I said to my partner "I MUST have these!" I stopped what I was doing, teleported there, and forced him to come along with me. I originally went there to pick up the Merry Jingly set, but seemed to have picked up what I went for, the Snowflake Coat, and the adorable Holly Jewelry.

Wai~

The Merry Jingly set has the Christmas-y feel to it, and its totally cute. While I can't really see myself wearing this so early in December, I will, without a doubt, be wearing this later on in December. I decided to grab the Snowflake version as well while I was there, and I'm very glad I did.

X-mas-y

I love the sculpties on these, as with everything else I've ever purchased from Illusions. And - the most exciting thing I seen when I put the hat on, it doesn't take off my lashes, nor my face light! *bounces off walls* I dislike having to reattach things to a different point on my face - so having something work with no repositioning was an amazing feeling. :P However - the coat tails were a different story. I did have some editing to do. I had to shrink my butt to make it fit just right, but it was worth it.

Holly Jewelry

OMG, the Holly Jewelry. Very festive, and looks amazing with the coat. They are super cute, and comes with a necklace and earrings.

What: Merry Jingly Coat and Snowflake Coat - $375L each, Holly Jewelry - $150L
Where: Illusions, Carnivale (208, 94, 33)

No Comment.

Add Your Comment