Sweater

Ok, this is my favorite piece of clothing right now. I love, love, love this sweater. Even when it is stormy and cold here in RL, looking at this sweater makes me feel a little warmer. I absolutely love the prims that go on the hand - it looks so much more realistic than the average sweater. I wish more designers offered a hand prim option on their sweaters. I also love the loose sculpted sleeves - they look so comfortable.

I was a little skeptical on the price though - $190L for something I wasn't sure I would like... seemed a little steep for me. But - I'm glad I splurged and bought it, because this is truly worth it. This is just so adorable, I probably would have even spent more on it. O_o

What: WoolPulli in Black - $190L
Where: LeeZu Baxter Designs, centro italia (166, 163, 22)

No Comment.

Add Your Comment