frangipani-aradhana

I haven't seen anyone blog these amazing dresses by Frangipani yet, and I am shocked. These dresses are so darn cute, and stunning, they definitely need to be blogged. What stood out to me with these dresses - is the rich colors and textures. I love the darker blue and red, and the gold is just amazing with those colors. I couldn't decide which color I wanted, so I picked up both the ruby and sapphire O_o

I didn't take a picture of it, but these dresses also come with a separate shirt, that you can wear without the dress. It even has that amazing gold trim along the bottom seam on the shirt, I love it to pieces. Really, I think these dresses speak for themselves - it only took one look at the picture for me. I didn't need to think about purchasing. Its clear to see why my finger clicked the buy button without me knowing. ^_^

What: Aradhana Dress in Ruby and Sapphire - $200L each
Where: Frangipani, Iladil (155, 114, 351)

3 comments so far

Add Your Comment
  1. gravatar

    I'm glad you blogged it! The dress is stunning :D

  2. gravatar

    The reason you don't see anything from this store blogged is because this designer(s) has stolen items from other designers in the past. A search will tell you all you need to know. It happened a while ago but people have long memories for that kind of thing and rightly so. You won't see them blogged as a result except by newer people who don't know.

  3. O.O So, I checked into this a little - and it seems it happened before my Rezzday in May. I thank you for bringing that up to me, I really had no idea.

    However - It doesn't seem like these dresses were stolen, and the creator put a lot of work into them, so I will keep my review up.

    Knowing about the stolen items makes me lose a bit of respect though. Such a bummer to hear that a creator has a past like that. TT_TT