I've had these sitting in my inventory for a little while, and am finally getting around to posting about them. Sorry!

KessKreations - Victoria

When I originally seen pictures of this beautiful jewelry set called Victoria from KessKreations, it was one of those "OMG, I NEED that!" moments. I had no idea at the time that it would start a major shopping frenzy for me. I have a strange obsession with collecting jewelry, so I was in a bit of a paradise in her shop. :D

KessKreations - Dina Marie

What is great with this jewelry is most of it is gem, metal, or stone changing by menu. Kesseret keeps her prices are low for this type of feature as well, so its a bargain for all the different options and possibilities you may have. It's totally great ^.^

KessKreations - Wooden Bead

She gives incredible detail to her things as well. All her jewelry looks fantastic whether you are far away from it, or even zoomed in as close as you can get to it. Which is probably why I love this store so much ^.^

What: Victoria - $400L, Dina Marie $200L, Wooden Bead - $400L
Where: KessKreations, Hale kuai (92, 173, 22)
What Else: Dress by Evie's Closet, hair by Truth. See the In-World Locations page for SLURLs.

3 comments so far

Add Your Comment
  1. gravatar

    Oh thanks!!! BTW, you should mention your poses are awesome (I got couples - I am in dire need of those for my sexbed script modeling studio)!!!

    You really showed these well!!

    xoxo
    Kessie

  2. A sexbed script modeling studio? That could be interesting. You use the MLP for rezzing different couple's poses, maybe? XD That could definitely be an ingenious way of using that!

    And thank you! :D :D

  3. gravatar

    Sure do use MLP :) And I totally visited and shopped like a fiend. :D