I have a huge list of things to get done today, but blogging seems much more appealing to me right now. :D

As many people know, I have a HUGE love for BareRose products, and I seem to run out and buy things right when they are released. (Though, I wonder how one is to go about getting into their update group?) I tell you.... my BareRose folders are the fastest growing ones in my inventory right now.

BareRose - Lost Kittens

It comes in various colors and an entire outfit, but I decided to only picture the items and colors I loved most. This came with two different colored pants, but I preferred my Last Call jeans with this. :D The set also came with a hat that I didn't picture either. But anyway - I love this set and its filled with all the fantastic things I love from BareRose. The incredible detail, the great price, and zomg - crazy, flowing, flexi prims!

It seems everything I buy from BareRose has the flowing flexi prims, and that's great because I totally love them! *pokes June Dion* I need more crazy flexi! :P

What: Lost Kittens for Girl - $140L
Where: BareRose, Bare Rose (146, 12, 30)
What Else: Hair by Truth, jeans by Last Call, shoes by Shiny Things. See the In-World Locations page for SLURLs.

5 comments so far

Add Your Comment
  1. gravatar

    Hi hon,

    You get into the Bare Rose group by wearing one of their outfits in the store and asking someone that works there to invite you. %^)

  2. gravatar

    Or a staff member reads your blog and invites ya ;)

  3. Yay~ thanks again for the invite to the group, Rose! :D

  4. gravatar

    I love your BareRose posts :) I think I've bought every outfit you've highlighted since I've been reading :)

  5. Definitely BareRose is one of the most overlooked shops - I am glad people can see just how awesome they are through my blog posts :D