Ami Style - Eyes

My name is Sai Pennell..... and I.... am an eye addict. Yes. I said it. So, of course when I seen these beautiful eyes from Ami Style, I could not resist. I picked up only the Azurite and the Grey, but they do come in a large variety of colors ranging from purple to brown. While these eyes are a bit too small for my preference, they do make a beautiful addition to anyone's eye collection. :D

What: Azurite and Grey eyes - $60L each.
Where: Ami Style, Vari (141, 247, 67)
What Else: Hair by ETD, clothing by Tuli, necklace by Muse. See the In-World Locations page for SLURLs.

3 comments so far

Add Your Comment
  1. gravatar

    Hey, where is your skin from? Thanks!

  2. gravatar

    I am curious about the skin as well... could you please tell us where it can be purchased. Thanks!

  3. Gala :D