Zaara Kohime from Zaara Indian Couture released a really adorable outfit the other day, and I just had to go out and buy it. :D

zaara

It comes with the top, undershirt, and pants - I didn't wear shoes with this because it looks so much summery and cuter without any. ^^ I love the uneven shirt, and the patterns on the top. However, I think I have an issue with the prim pant bottoms. They appear to be No Copy/No Mod - which boggles my mind. The other prims are copy/mod, so I don't really understand why I can't edit the pant prims to fit me better. One side of the pants is considerably higher than the other... and I tell you, it's driving me nuts looking at it XD

But, aside from the pants prims, this outfit is totally adorable, and I love it very much. It seems Zaara Indian Couture is becoming one of my favorite places to shop - her stuff is just so cute, original, and the texturing on everything is absolutely amazing ^^

What: Anjuna in Blue - $275L
Where: Zaara - Indian Couture, Tesla (92, 43, 54)
What Else: Hair by Truth, ears by Illusions, manicure/pedicure by Skin Within. See the In-World Locations page for where to buy information.

4 comments so far

Add Your Comment
  1. gravatar

    No mod? Boooo. That means I better not even go look at it, even though it's adorable. You and I are about the same size, and if it bothers you, then I know it'll probably bug me too. Down with no mod prim parts!!

  2. gravatar

    sorry bout this no mod business, i have been having trouble lately with my perms not updating, i will be sending out a group notice with the leg prims attached

    p.s: yeah the heights being different was intentional :P, added to the messy laziness of Goa

  3. Hm. So I would have to join your group to get updated leg prims? Or something?

    And oh... Well, I guess thats creative - to have different heights XD

  4. gravatar

    heyyy can yu tell me what program yu use to design? plz and thank you!