I couldn't sleep at all last night, so I changed the blog header. I was never happy with the previous one - I didn't think it portrayed me as I wanted it to. So, I spent last night making my silly pose to use, and making the header. I think the pose pretty much says it all now - People usually know me for the elf ears now, so I wanted my header to reflect that.... because I love them too :D I think I really like this one - it's pink, has sakura on it, focuses on my ears, and is a bit silly. ^^

But anyway, this post is on something I've had in my inventory for a while now, but just now got to it. Sorry! Its a bit late now, and the season for these is over - but, its SL! Who needs seasons?! :D

yabusaka-scarves

So, here we have the beautiful scarves from Yabusaka. These are entirely sculpted, with the same artistic quality of the Yabusaka jewelry that I constantly fangirl over. Since these are sculpted - they can not be flexi, which I love with scarves. But Yabusaka has taken this into consideration and scripted them so they move a bit. They are scripted probably the best they can be - but I wait for the day someone creates a script that actually enables flexi on sculpted prims. XD

Until that happens, these are cute (with interesting patterns XD), fit the neck well, and are a big sculpted-flexi step forward :D If you don't like the patterns shown, don't worry! There are several pattern choices available - and even has a basic color change set too :D

What: Yabu Scarf - $170L for a pack of two, or $200L for a pack of three.
Where: Yabusaka, Honmoku (99, 200, 31)
What Else: Sweater by Armidi, ears by Illusions, hair by Truth. See the In-World Locations page for where to buy information.

1 comment so far

Add Your Comment
  1. gravatar

    The scarves are really awesome! And I love the new blog header, Sai - it's very you XD