Shop Seu. A few weeks ago, I would have said "WTF is that?" But now - omg. I can't get enough of their hairs. :D

shopseu

I am still a little iffy on the hair textures though, they take a bit getting used to mainly because they are so different than my favorite Truth and ETD hairstyles. But, I am coming around to them. I have pictured here, FasaFasa on the left and the Sexy Hair on the right. I couldn't really get the FasaFasa hair to fit my fat head very well... it looks about 67 sizes too big :P , but I was pleased with how the Sexy Hair fit my shape (after a little modding, of course).

I actually am really beginning to love this type of hair style, so much so that I've been going to Shop Seu everyday.... waiting for them to release more stuff! XD

What: FasaFasa Hair in Black - $150L and Sexy Hair in Black - $170L
Where: Shop Seu, Shimokitazawa (207, 77, 27)
What Else: Ears by Illusions, top by PixelDolls, necklace by Goth1c0, bracelets by Curious Kitties. See the In-World Locations page for where to buy information.

3 comments so far

Add Your Comment
  1. gravatar

    oh I've been wearing the 'sexy hair' in black for about two weeks straight now and love it! and yeah, I go back often too to check for new styles.

  2. gravatar

    "FasaFasa" in name alone reminds me of the Federal Application for Student Aid. >_>;

  3. LOL, omg - me being a student, I know exactly the aid application you are talking about XD

    Haha, too funny :D