Don't want to be a neko or an elf? Be a panda!! OMG, I seen the most adorable ears at Atomic Kitty - Panda ears and matching tail! All I could think was: zomg. I love my elf ears, but I couldn't resist panda ears. to wear for the day. ^^

zomg-panda

Aren't they the cutest things ever? XD The ears (as well as the tail!) twitches randomly, so they look semi-real like the neko parts do. :D Though, I noticed with this, I did get a few IMs, asking me what I was supposed to be. I guess because I didn't have a panda skin on, I looked a bit like a normal grizzly bear or something. O.o;;

But I knew what I was, so I knew I was still cute :P

What: Panda in Black - $200L
Where: Atomic Kitty, Atomic (50, 196, 491)
What Else: Hair by Sirena, top and bottoms by The Abyss. See the In-World Locations page for where to buy information.

3 comments so far

Add Your Comment
  1. gravatar

    sai, you were supposed to tell me you were gonna blog panda ears, we could have been but lil animals together....

  2. gravatar

    Hi Sai! Love your blog.. you are so cute. One question - what is the usual skin you wear? I went through your blog but couldn't find any info on skins (besides reviews you did which look nothing like the skin here). Is it Gala?
    Thanks so much! :)

  3. gravatar

    I mean to leave you a message the other day,I LOVE these panda ears.

    Hmmm, must go pick them up!

    Gidge Uriza