PixelDolls is becoming one of my most favorite places for shirts. I've really never been a fan of their skirts, mainly because I am never able to get them to look right on my shape. But, I am loving their shirts lately. Especially their latest shirts.

pixeldolls-tops

I love these. I love the amount of bewbage it shows (because lately, I can't seem to get enough of cleavage-showing outfits XD ), and the amazing texturing. I originally went to pick up the black one, but once I saw the pink, I couldn't pass it up. So, I came home with both colors XD

What: Undine Cami in Pink and Black - $125L each
Where: PixelDolls, Port Seraphine (56, 130, 46)
What Else: Hair by ETD, ears by Illusions, jeans by LF Fashions. See the In-World Locations page for where to buy information.

No Comment.

Add Your Comment