Yep, still alive. Sorry about my lack of posting! Between The Sims 2, dealing with my partner leaving SL, and looking for a new virtual place to live in SL, my shopping/blogging time has been dominated by other things. I *DO* have tons of stuff to blog about though, and I am going to try to get some of the stuff reviewed this week. :D

What is the easiest way to deal with a virtual heartbreak? Put on pretty jewelry, of course! I immediately ran to my Yabusaka folder this morning and put on this stunning piece of artwork in the form of a necklace. :D

Yabusaka - Alphabet Change Pendant

This is the Alphabet Change Pendant, Yabusaka Loon's most recent jewelry creation. What is amazingly cool about this, is that you can personalize this yourself. What does that mean, you ask? Well, you can change the letters on this necklace :D They only have 3 letters (which is oddly perfect for my avatar's name of Sai XD), but you can do initials as well as a few symbols. All you have to do is click on the letter you want to change and click the letter to change it to from the blue drop down menu. ^.^

It's beautiful looking, and perfectly matches the bracelets from the previous 08 Set. ^.^

What: Alphabet Change Pendant, $400L
Where: Yabusaka, Honmoku (120, 200, 24)
What Else: Top by Last Call (no longer available), ears by Illusions, and hair by ETD. See the In-World Locations page for where to buy information.

2 comments so far

Add Your Comment
  1. gravatar

    Can I ask you a favor that's probably going to make me look like an idiot for not already knowing, but it's been driving me nuts for ages....
    Can you PLEASE tell me the name of that skin?
    You switched from RaC to this one sometime back in March (IIRC), but never blogged it, and you never mention the skin you're wearing in the "what else" section. Seriously, every time I see you on the feed I come back to your main blog and go searching through the old entries trying to figure out the name of that skin so I can go try it on, and it's driving me bonkers that I can't find it.

  2. Ah, I never really listed the skin in the what else section nor blogged it, because my partner hated it when I told people where my skin is from. XD

    But, now that he is gone, its probably okay to say. :D

    It is a new one from Gala Phoenix, that debuted at the skin fair. I picked it up there, but I have heard that it isn't in the main store yet. It might be worth a look though, maybe she finally put them down. ^.^