Oops, a little late getting this blog post done, I apologize! Anyway, I bring to you: more oversized eyes!

Crystal Eyes - Blues

I love oversized, anime eyes. Its no secret. And I wish there was more of a variety of them. However, the best seems to come from little Japanese stores. These ones are the Crystal Eyes in Blues from a little shop called Little Girl. Comes in a pack of 4. :D

Glass Eyes 03

Also at the same shop is this set of 3 eyes called Glass Eyes 03. While neither of these sets are as big as I would like them to be, they are definitely pretty, and makes me look forward to seeing more ^.^

What: Crystal Eyes in Blues - $60L and Glass Eyes 03 - $60L
Where: LittleGirl, Joywind Korea (47, 119, 24)
What Else: Hair by Truth, jewelry by Alienbear. See the In-World Locations page for SLURLs.

No Comment.

Add Your Comment