I've had these for a while, and just now decided to dig them up and post them ^.^ The Crystal Queendom is my favorite gown store - they have so many things and they are so different than any other place I've ever seen. And yes, its a good thing. Have a event to go to and you don't want to look like everyone else? Look no more!

The Crystal Queendom - Princess Jupiter

This is the Princess Jupiter Gown. It comes with tons of options, as with most of their products, but I only pictured my favorite combination. I was drawn to this dress with the thought that I don't have any gold or any black gowns. Now I have a gold and black gown. XD And yes - the hat is included :D

The Crystal Queendom - Princess Linair

Next - Princess Linair. This was omg cute~! I totally squee'ed when I seen it. It is a gown, filled with originality and omg - its PINK! I absolutely love pink to pieces :D Anyway - again, this comes with various options - pants, less full skirt, with or without gloves.... I can probably go on forever.

Its also good to note that the creators are super-generous. They send out notices to their subscribe-o-matic group when they put out new releases, and sometimes... they will put out a beautiful gown for a discount. ^.^ Which, of course, I LOVE. */me fangirls*

Anyway, if you haven't checked out The Crystal Queendom - its a great place, and definitely worth visiting. :D And, I apologize for the tiny pictures - you can click them to be taken to my flickr page where you can see super-giant versions. ^.^

What: Princess Jupiter - $800L, and Princess Linair $600L
Where: The Crystal Queendom, Vigdorova (60, 49, 314)
What Else: Hair by Truth, ears by Illusions. See the In-World Locations page for SLURLs.

No Comment.

Add Your Comment