Gaw! I apologize for my lack of blogging lately! I was hit with an annoying obsession to make a sculpted shoe (of which you can read about at my more personal blog - if anyone is interested). I have finished the main part of it - and I am so tired of looking at it now, I need a blogging break!

While I was poking around in my inventory searching for a certain texture - I came across something I was not sure what it was. I put it on, and to my surprise, found it was an adorable gown from Orchid Dreams. :D

Orchid Dreams - Modern Empress

This didn't need mush editing to my avatar (I just made the hair a tiny bit bigger, and the dress a bit longer), but thats pretty much it. It is very cute - and omg - the bow! Bows are probably my favorite things, and just look at the size of it on this gown! Cuteness overload XD

It is probably good to note that the outfit is only $25L - AND - includes the hair! Ah, the hair.... I love that the ornaments on this hair are actually attached to the hair, and not on a separate attachment point. I wish more hair designers would have an option for this (possibly a complete hair option with the ornaments together as well as individual options?), Between my elf ears, prim lashes, and face light... I don't have much attachment points left for hair accessories. TT_TT

What: Modern Empress Gown and Hair - $25L
Where: Orchid Dreams, Asagao (53, 37, 22)
What Else: Pixie ears by Illusions, and jewelry by Alienbear.

2 comments so far

Add Your Comment
  1. gravatar

    I came across something I was not sure what it was. I put it on, and to my surprise, found it was an adorable gown from Orchid Dreams

    i love happy accidents like that :D

    i also looove that hair! wow.

  2. gravatar

    This is beautiful! Oh I hope it is still available, I must got get it. I am on a hunt for all that is yellow!