Curious Kitties Hair Sale

Curious Kitties is awesome. I can not get enough of them. I tried my hardest to avoid going into financial ruin by avoiding their $50L hair sale, but my will is not strong enough. Somehow, I found myself in the center of the Curious Kitties hair selection, surrounded by awesome things. I picked up a few hairs, two of which are pictured here. The hair sold at Curious Kitties is messy, some are weird, and all are just plain cool. A few styles even had neko ears built into the hair! So, I'm sure you guessed which was the first one I HAD to buy. Once I bought them, however, it took me a few hours to position them to fit my head. Simply stretching them did not work, either. I had to go in and manually edit prims. But - I now have awesome, perfectly fit hair. This sale ends on October 29th. SLURL: Curious Kitties, Curious Kitties (224, 63, 32)

Boing Fromage Sale

Boing Fromage is also having a big sale. %50 off most items. Awesome? Yes. I picked up several tees, a couple skirts, and a pair of shoes. I have to say though - the tees sold at !BF! are very cute. Not only do they have amazing shading, but most of them are amusing as well. I will definitely be back for more. I'm not really sure when this sale ends, but hurry on down there anyway~ SLURL: Boing Fromage, Nakama (55, 107, 22)

No Comment.

Add Your Comment