Calla

Lots going on this weekend! First, I'll blog about the one I was most excited about: Calla's One Year Anniversary. Back in my newbie days, Calla was the first place I visited after the whole Orientation Island thing. Thats where I got the "Jill in a Box" thing, the newbie starter kit. While there in my newbie days, I drooled at the hair, wondering how people can afford $200L for a wig. Now, I pay at least that whenever I need new hair. O_o They have a giant box of free goodness at the entrance of the store with items from famous designers (such as Nicky Ree, Truth Hawks and even items from Calla as well) to celebrate. In addition to that, they have tons of activities planned throughout the weekend, and select hair styles on sale at 50% off! I couldn't leave without purchasing 4 styles. Callatropia (118, 193, 24)

Nicky Ree

Next, I visited Nicky Ree's new island, Tropical Orchid, where her new main store is. Here, everything is on sale, and some of her amazing gowns up to 50% off! Also be sure to check out some of the freebies at the entrance. I think this only goes on for the weekend, so hurry up and check it out. Tropical Orchid (230, 98, 24)

Innovations

After a tip from a certain person, I heard about the opening of Innovations. I went to check this one out, and seen they had two gorgeous gowns for free! I think they will only be available this weekend only though, so you must hurry~ Their store is huge, and tons of stuff to drool over. Innovations (108, 129, 24)

No Comment.

Add Your Comment