I suggested shoes to Yabusaka a short time ago, because he has such amazing sculpted prim talent, but he was hesitant - considering there are several shoe creators on the grid already. But - I say.... We need more shoes!! :D

yabusaka-shoes

I begged and begged and begged him not to make these pointy-toed, and I am soooooo glad he didn't. They are absolutely adorable, and omg - the BOWS! /me dies from the cuteness. :D These are his first shoes, and I think they are totally awesome.

My only suggestion: Make more shoes! My favorite things in SL are sculpted prims, shoes and beautiful jewelry. So, its probably easy to see why I blog Yabusaka so much xD

What: Shoes 01 in black, grey, brown, blue, green, purple and pink - $250L Each
Where: Yabusaka, Yabu (98, 167, 24)

No Comment.

Add Your Comment