Now, everyone is talking about the Hair Fair - I however, picked up loads of demos, and only went back to purchase -one- hair. It was one of those amazingly beautiful hairs that I *HAD* to own. So, I made my look today around this hair. I call it: "The Vacation Look" :D

lotd-08232008

Wearing: Hair by Exile (only at their hair fair booth for now, I believe), ears by Illusions, necklace by Spica, top by Last Call (no longer available), shorts by Dragonfly Designs, shoes by Fuel, prim nails by Pixel Mode. See the In-World Locations page for where to buy information.

2 comments so far

Add Your Comment
  1. gravatar

    Haven't braved the LAG at the Hair Fair, yet. I've just gone to Onrez and picked up DEMO's. My favorite is the one you're wearing. (just a different color) :-)

  2. gravatar

    I LOVE this designer, kavar Cleanslate makes some of the most stunning designs, i think i have his entire range by now, great choice:)

    Regards

    Sgoobzy Sideways ♥♥♥ Smooch ♥♥♥