I have successfully completed organizing inventory! It made dressing for today soooooo much easier! xD Anyway, here is today's look, after I visited the hair fair.

lotd-08222008

Wearing: Hair by Deviant Kitties (tinted darker by me), ears by Illusions, necklace by Miam Miam, bracelet by Hi-Flo, top by Mischief, bottoms by Cubic Effect, shoes by Storm Schmooz, prim nails by Pixel Mode. See the In-World Locations page for where to buy information.

3 comments so far

Add Your Comment
  1. gravatar

    Hey Sai, you should take a pic of your organized inventory so we can see what you did to get it organized. I'm just curious for any tips, etc. Cute look by the way...as always!

  2. gravatar

    No way?!?! How did you get inventory organised so quickly!!!!!

  3. Terri - I am working on a Inventory post (for my silly personal blog) complete with pictures and informations for tomorrow :D

    Efemera - Well - I had motivation! I told myself yesterday morning: "No Hair Fair until inventory is completely organized!" And well.... it was non-stop cleaning starting when I woke up yesterday, to 3am last night XD