I am actually liking Look of the Day posts, so this is kind of a mix between a review post and a LOTD post. :D But anyway...

During the CSR card stamping, I kept seeing girls with the most ADORABLE school uniform on, and if you read my blog often - you probably know I *love* school uniforms. :D So, I HAD to have this outfit. I inspected one of their skirts to see it was made by Sweetest Goodbye. Off I went. XD

lotd-08112008

I had so much trouble deciding which color I wanted - I probably stood there in front of the vendors for 45 minutes before finally deciding on the Khaki and Beige. I am glad I chose this color though, its sooooo cute. :D It needed a bit of editing to fit the way I wanted it, but it wasn't too bad. I also picked up the free tote bag by the door to go with this, because it looked somewhat strange without a bag. They also have matching men's uniforms too, which I think I might have to go get for my man alt, Nuai :D

What: School Girl in Khaki & Beige - $350L, Tote Bag - $0L
Where: Sweetest Goodbye, Korea Mirinae (69, 128, 22)
What Else: Hair by Aden, necklace by Yabusaka (soon to be released - I think), legwarmers by Reaction, shoes by Edelweiss, ears by Illusions. See the In-World Locations page for where to buy information.

1 comment so far

Add Your Comment
  1. gravatar

    ooooo I've been hunting for a good school uniform but couldn't find anything that fit what I was looking for. This is perfect! *puts it on her list*