OMG, the hunts just keep coming! I am in Halloween gift overload, srsly. My inventory is a total disaster, but I can't help myself from hunting every possible thing. :O So, the BareRose VIP group got word that there was a hunt going on, which will soon open to the public - but VIPs get first access! I did the hunt today, and looooooved the outfit. :D

lotd-10262008

Note: If you are in the BareRose update VIP group, check your notices for the notecard. If you are not a member - keep an eye out, because you'll be able to hunt them on October 29th through the 30th. And believe me - its a fun, cute hunt, and totally worth it! (And there are guys items in there too!)

Wearing: Outfit from BareRose hunt, boots by Yabusaka, hair by ETD, hair ornament from 69 (modified from the hair in the camp chair), ears by Illusions. See the In-World Locations page for where to buy information.

No Comment.

Add Your Comment