So, a few nights ago, I waited half the night for Zaara's beautiful dress out of the lucky chair with a bunch of friends. Waiting for chairs with a group of fun people can be incredibly awesome :D After several hours, I finally snagged a wildcard and took off home to try it on - and I've been wearing it ever since. ^^

lotd-10052008

Wearing: Dress by Zaara Indian Couture, ears by Illusions, hair by 69 (OMG, I am sooooo in love with this hair), shoes by Maitreya, necklace by KessKreations (at her Jewelry Expo Booth), prim nails by Pixel Mode, facelight by CogNation. See the In-World Locations page for where to buy information.

And yes, I probably know what your thoughts are: ":O :O Sai is wearing something with color!" xD Well hey - this dress is worth it :D

No Comment.

Add Your Comment