I iz alive! OMG, with all the lucky chairs, lucky boards, and Halloween freebies, I've been frantically running around, trying to grab everything I can put in my arms before Halloween! As a result, my blog has been suffering. T_T But fear not! For the few days before Halloween, I will be showing you tons and tons of stuffs I've picked up! :D Until then, a little bundled up look that I've been sporting for the past few days:

lotd-10162008

Wearing: Cookie by Loco Poco's (from the adorable Halloween hunt), hair by Dernier Cri, sweater and undershirt by Armidi, jeans by Last Call (retired), boots by Shiny Things, ears by Illusions, muffler by DP* YumYum (in the lucky board), facelight by CogNation. See the In-World Locations page for where to buy information.

2 comments so far

Add Your Comment
  1. gravatar

    OMG, I am such a stupid noob! I've been reading your blog for months and just figured out that LOTD does *not* mean "Lord of the Dance." LOL I kept wondering why you weren't wearing ballgowns in your posts. Sheesh. *feels really blonde*

  2. gravatar

    Oh my good GOD I need those boots and sweater. Just gorgeous <3. Great outfit for freebies! Wow.

    I really am loving all the lucky chairs laid out and pumpkin hunts, it's freebie madness!
    x