I blogged Hal*Hina's adorable camping set a while ago in a LOTD post, but I loved it so much, I decided to go back and buy another color! What is so great about them - is that they come in different versions, and you can wear them in various ways. :D

lotd-10102008

Wearing: Dress and fur muffler by Hal*Hina, hair by Truth, shoes by G Field, bracelets by Hi*Flo, pedicure by Skin Within, ears by Illusions, facelight by CogNation. See the In-World Locations page for where to buy information.

Also - I plan on bringing my man-alt out this weekend to do a LOTD on him. It appears the men out there only have a limited number of blogs to read, so I think I will be bringing him out more often. Perhaps I should do a Men's LOTD once a week or so?

1 comment so far

Add Your Comment
  1. gravatar

    Oh my, this is SO CUTE!!!!

    http://hot-rockstar.blogspot.com/