I've blogged Yabusaka's gorgeous jewelry several times before, and every single time, the work just gets better and better. So, naturally, when Set 10 came out, I tried it on and did a face that looked similar to this: :O

yabusaka-10

Isn't it stunning? :D This did have some kind of background glow to it, but when I took my pictures, it didn't show up. (Stoopid graphics problems!) But even so, it still looks beautiful without the glow effect. It comes with a ring, necklace, bracelets, and earrings. Because of my ears, I didn't picture the earrings, but they are totally beautiful as well. :D And! These are touch scripted with 5 great looking gemstones, so they have more wardrobe possibilities available. ^^

Go go go go to Yabusaka!

What: 10 set in Gold and Combination - $550L Each
Where: Yabusaka, Yabu (98, 167, 24)
What Else: Gown by LVS & Co. Hair by Deviant Kitties, ears by Illusions. See the In-World Locations page for where to buy information.

2 comments so far

Add Your Comment
  1. gravatar

    Oooo do the sets come in black and silver? I've never heard of them before, I like it, almost looks Egyptian

  2. Actually, I asked Yabusaka about this late last night. It appears like he -is- working on a silver and black version (which, I previewed the necklace this morning, and it looked incredible) :D