I really am still alive! Seriously! I've been having computer issues -again- (Note to self - Don't install the Sims 2 evar again! XD), but I believe its fixed now. So, let the posting continue! :D This was actually a look I wore a couple days ago, but I liked it, and couldn't post it then, so I thought I'd post about it now.

lotd-09252008

Wearing: Hair by Cake, ears by Illusions, necklace by Miam Miam, top by Truth, belt by Maitreya (previous group gift), jeans by Aleri Darkes, boots by Adam n' Eve, prim nails by Pixel Mode, facelight by CogNation. See the In-World Locations page for where to buy information.

5 comments so far

Add Your Comment
  1. gravatar

    Aaaah,the Wish I are my favourite Cake's hair!Looks really good on you!^^
    But,when you'll restart to blogged new items?O.o *curious*
    Abigale 'Abby' Heron

  2. Thank you - I luffff this hair to pieces :D

    And - what do you mean, restart to blogging new items? Like, the actual fashion reviews?

  3. gravatar

    Lol i think that we intend the same thing!xD Sorry,my engish is terrible,i'm italian!

  4. No worries :D

    There are a few reasons why I have been avoiding review blogging. Mainly - I got screamed at pretty bad by a designer for writing some criticism about their product. Its left me uninspired, and hesitant to do reviews again. I don't want to kiss the designer's ass, but being yelled at isn't fun either. So, I'm trying to find the balance between the two.

    But, in the process, I have found look of the days to be fun, interesting, and pushes me to be more creative with outfits. I've also heard from several people that they prefer LOTD posts as well.

    So, while I can't set a date on when I'll get back to review blogging, I am enjoying putting together LOTDs - and I think one day, I'll return to reviews. ^^

    I hope that answers your question - its probably the best answer I can come up with at the time XD

  5. gravatar

    Lol i see,and i totally agree with you about SL designer -.-
    BTW,i think that LOTD it's funny too!XD