I won these super cute boots from the i-Candy lucky chair, so I really wanted to wear them today. So, here was my look that incorporated them! :D

lotd-09092008

But, a little note - I did take modify these jeans a bit, to fit the boots better. I added a little flare, and made them a tad bit shorter. Yay for mod jeans! :D

Wearing: Hat and hair by Truth, ears by Illusions, necklace by Kalico Kreations, sweater by Armidi, jeans by Celestial Studios, belt by Rocker's Wear, shoes by i-Candy, prim nails by Pixel Mode, facelight by CogNation. See the In-World Locations page for where to buy information.

[EDIT:] It was brought up to me that the SLUrl for i-Candy was an old one on my locations page. I apologize to anyone who TP'ed there and was in the wrong place - the locations page is now fixed, correct and working. Sorry!

No Comment.

Add Your Comment