Hiiii! Discord is a place that has soooo much amazing stuff, but I rarely seem to see it blogged. A friend was wearing a Discord item, and I had to have it xD So, today's LOTD was based on that.

lotd-09012008

Discord really is a confusing place to go - even worse than BareRose. But, while you are looking around, you can find all kinds of treasures. I went looking for this one item, and ended up with 4 or 5 outfits xD

Wearing: Outfit and shoes by Discord, hair by Dernier Cri, necklace by Curious Kitties, glove layer shirt shadows freebie from BareRose, ears by Illusions, prim nails by Pixel Mode, facelight by CogNation. See the In-World Locations page for where to buy information.

3 comments so far

Add Your Comment
  1. gravatar

    Your post makes me want to try going to Discord again. Last time I found it overwhelming, with too much stimulation, and gave up.

  2. gravatar

    Urgh, that store made my brain itch. But that kimono is just lovely, totally worth the 45 minutes it took me to find it. :D

  3. OMG, I know. Discord is totally overwhelming. I had to drag my partner around the place for over an hour hunting for the thing. I was so frustrated at the end of the trip, that I didn't even take note of the location it was in XD

    ...and I don't think I would be able to ever find it again... @_@