Today is bandanna day, so I decided to participate. After 3 days of Muism lucky chair stalking, I finally got this super cute shirt, so I wanted to match a bandanna with it.

lotd-09072008

BTW - I do know the pant leg prims don't match up with the color of the jeans. I have no idea why this happened, the prims were untinted, and I even tried tinting the jeans a bit darker to match them .... but, these are no mod jeans -.- So - sorry! T_T

Wearing: bandanna from Hair Fair, ears by Illusions, top by Muism (in the lucky chair), jeans by Aleri Darkes, shoes by Adam n Eve, bracelet by BeBe, prim nails by Pixel Mode. See the In-World Locations page for where to buy information.

3 comments so far

Add Your Comment
  1. gravatar

    take the full bright off and change the luminosity it always depends on your settings whether full bright is something that works for you or doesnt.

    xox Sasy xox

  2. *Bangs head on desk for being so blind*

    OMG Sasy, I luff you. I didn't even notice full bright was on them, and once I unchecked it - they look just as great as the vendor ads :D Thank you!

    I actually really adore these jeans (they make meh butt look totally cute!), but never really wore them because I couldn't figure out why the prims were so much darker. So now, I will definitely be wearing these more often XD

  3. gravatar

    I'm sorry I was only able to tell you here, normally I would IM but I can't be in world again for another few hours and thought it was better you knew if anyone asked :o) and my settings don't let me see them that way, but I know others have seen mine that way, so that's how I knew, and yes they are fabulous Jeans, and a fab price too

    xox Sasy xox