This gift from Deviance is absolutely adorable, I just *had* to blog about it. To get it, just go to the store and look for a little yellow star. ^^

lotd-03262009

Wearing: Outfit by Deviance, hair by Maeva (previous group gift), feets by SLink, jewelry by Violet Voltaire. See the In-World Locations page for where to buy information.

5 comments so far

Add Your Comment
  1. gravatar

    Gorgeous! :)

    What is the lovely skin you're wearing?

  2. That would be a Gala skin - one of the new-ish 'Breeze' faces. :D

  3. gravatar

    I have the curio line :)
    ty! :)

    Still searching for that elusive star lol

  4. I actually think the star is gone now. I went yesterday to grab a pair of jeans, and didn't see the star there anymore :(

  5. gravatar

    aww lol thanks for the tip :)
    I searched for an hour...

    I'm subscribed to the group now...won't miss another sale or prezzie :)