My look for the past day. I also used this look for my blog header, as my updated look without elf ears and with my new skin.

lotd-03132009

Wearing: Hat found free on XStreetSL here, hair by Aden (heavily modified), top by Mischief, shorts by League, stockings by LeeZu Baxter, boots by Shiny Things, necklace by Cailyn's. See the In-World Locations page for where to buy information.

3 comments so far

Add Your Comment
  1. gravatar

    Love your new header cutie :D

  2. gravatar

    I'm happy you are back to blogging regularly :) Still love your blog!

    Nere

  3. Serene - Aww, thank yoooou! :D

    Nereisse - Thanks for sticking around the blog though! Its been difficult with no inspiration, then no computer to blog - I'm so happy to be back and blogging, with a newly found respect for it! I didn't realize how much I loved blogging until my PeeCee died and I couldn't do -anything- XD