I went shopping at Discord again! Today though, something slightly different than last time, but still equally as awesome.

lotd-01132009

Wearing: Hat, dress and ears by Discord, hair by Zero Style, necklace by Muse, bra and shoes by Armidi, prim nails by Pixel Mode, pedicure by Skin Within. See the In-World Locations page for where to buy information.

Some notes: In my last post, people had trouble with finding things around Discord, so this time I'll try to make it a bit easier. :D The hat and dress are from two separate sets, both can be found in the New Release section (as of this posting). The hat is also slightly modified to fit my look. Just check for the New Release sign at the TP point and follow the arrows. The ears are located right outside the New section. I hope this helps!

No Comment.

Add Your Comment