I've been having an obsession with scarves right now. And, it just so happens that these new scarves from Armidi are full of awesome. :D

lotd-01072009

Wearing: Hair and shoes by ETD, ears by Illusions, hoodie by Dutch Touch, scarf by Armidi, tank by VG Republic (no longer available now, I believe), jeans by Muism, bracelet by Shiny Things, prim nails by Pixel Mode. See the In-World Locations page for where to buy information.

4 comments so far

Add Your Comment
  1. gravatar

    I think I am lucky I never did manage to find the clothes at Armidi because it looks full of awesome!

  2. Hmm, I found the scarves on the ShopArmidi.com website, and I guess I assumed they'd put them in world too. *bangs head on desk* XD

  3. gravatar

    No no I don't mean those clothes in particular, I just mean each time I go to Armidi I never go farther than the hair so I have never actually seen the clothes section :p

  4. :O :O

    Laleeta, next time I go there, I'm dragging you around with me. :P