I don't normally do major photo editing on my photos for Fashion Labyrinth. I just usually put my photos all together in one, smooth out a couple pointy avatar issues (knees, elbows, etc.), and resize them so they don't have such nasty pixeled edges. However, I really wanted to blog about this beautiful gown, and gowns don't fit in well to my normal way of blogging. So, I did edit these photos quite a bit. It's okay to edit once in a while, right? :D

Sparkle Skye - Harvest 01

Anyway, I blogged the first version of Sparkle Skye's Harvest Faerie gown last year around this time but, I couldn't pass up blogging version 2. It's still a very photogenic piece, but still great for Fall parties and such.

Sparkle Skye - Harvest 02

Details: Gown* by Sparkle Skye, hair by Truth, necklace by Alienbear, prim nails by Pixel Mode, skin by Belleza (previous group gift), location was on the Pixel Mode sim, edited in Picnik.

Items marked with * were received as review copies.

1 comment so far

Add Your Comment
  1. gravatar

    Once they confirmed my measurements, the dress shipped very quickly and arrived within 3 days. I tried it on immediately and could not believe how perfect it was (is)!